Why should Dr. Bucky perform my Facelift?
- Facial Rejuvenation is Dr. Bucky’s primary area of interest.
- Dr. Bucky performs over 400 facial procedures per year.
- Dr. Bucky is a recognized leader for combining volume restoration to his facelift with the most sophisticated technique to achieve natural-looking results.
- Dr. Bucky is an invited speaker by his peers on the latest advancements in facial rejuvenation.
- Dr. Bucky and his team have developed a unique quick-recovery program that includes comprehensive skin care, lymphatic massage, vitamins and supplements.
- As part of the Medical Concierge program, Dr. Bucky’s facelift patients stay overnight at The Ritz Carlton of Philadelphia accompanied by a private nurse.
- Dr. Bucky will visit you at The Ritz Carlton the morning following surgery for a postoperative check.
Facelift surgery, medically referred to as rhytidectomy, can help reverse various signs of aging that may develop over time due to the natural aging process, sun exposure, stress, the effects of gravity, and a number of other factors. Our board-certified plastic surgeon, Louis Bucky, MD, considers facial rejuvenation his primary area of interest and can perform this popular procedure to remove excess skin while sculpting and tightening the soft, underlying tissues of the face and neck. Dr. Bucky also has the skill and expertise to combine facelift surgery with complementary procedures such as eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, and fat grafting in order to achieve the highest quality, most natural-looking results.
The Three Keys to an Excellent Facelift
Your Individual Goals
During your consultation, Dr. Bucky will take the time to discuss goals and expectations that can be realistically achieved with facelift surgery. As it is often performed in conjunction with other facial rejuvenation procedures, Dr. Bucky will also help determine which complementary procedures may benefit you the most.
The Facelift Procedure
Dr. Bucky will gently tighten underlying facial tissues and then remove any excess skin as needed. The procedure will be performed with anesthesia for safety and to minimize any potential discomfort, and the length of surgery will depend on the number of procedures being combined. Throughout the surgical process, Dr. Bucky will be aided by his board-certified operating team.
Recovery from Facelift Surgery
Following your rhytidectomy procedure, you can typically anticipate a rapid recovery rate with Dr. Bucky’s extensive post-operative care program. You will receive a vitamin regimen, lymphatic massage, and a personal nurse caring for you postoperatively.
Contact Our Office
If you are interested in a facelift, Dr. Louis Bucky performs over 400 facial procedures a year and may be able to help you achieve the cosmetic facial goals you envision. Contact our office today.