Why should Dr. Bucky perform my Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Bucky is a Rhinoplasty Expert
- Facial Rejuvenation is Dr. Bucky’s primary area of interest.
- He performs over 400 facial rejuvenation procedures per year.
- We utilize computer imaging for facial analysis and simulation of your rhinoplasty result.
- Dr. Bucky has received national exposure for his facial rejuvenation work, and is a recognized leader in new technology and techniques.
- Dr. Bucky chaired and spoke at a March 2009 Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery meeting on rhinoplasty in New York City.
- Rhinoplasty is Dr. Bucky’s favorite operation.
Surgery to reshape the nose is a common cosmetic procedure that can have profound results on your appearance and self-confidence. Rhinoplasty may include any number of changes, including increasing or decreasing the size of your nose, narrowing the nostrils, changing the bridge or tip of your nose, or altering the angle of your nose. Through rhinoplasty, Board Certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bucky can create a more contoured and shapely nose that looks completely natural. Dr. Bucky provides exceptional patient recovery care.
Your Individual Goals
Your goals will be discussed realistically with Dr. Bucky. Rhinoplasty can be performed in conjunction with other facial surgeries. Together you will decide which procedures Dr. Bucky will perform in order to enhance the symmetry of your face. You will then set a date for surgery and be given instructions on how to prepare.
Rhinoplasty Procedure Details
Your rhinoplasty cosmetic surgery with Dr. Bucky will be performed under general anesthesia administered by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist. He will either remove skin from your nose or make an incision through your nostrils. Dr. Bucky may graft cartilage from other areas of your body (such as your septum, ear, or, in rare cases, rib cartilage) to your nose. He will then reshape your nose and cartilage to create the shape you desire. Throughout the procedural process, Dr. Bucky works with a Board Certified operating team.
Recovery from Rhinoplasty
The recovery process following your rhinoplasty procedure can often be accelerated and facilitated with our customizable post-operative care regimen. You will have access to a vitamin regimen, a personal nurse, have two nurses caring for you, and Dr. Bucky will check on you mornings and afternoons. Lymphatic massage is available at your request.
Contact Dr. Bucky
If you are looking into rhinoplasty, Philadelphia board-certified plastic surgeon Louis Bucky delivers beautiful, natural-looking results. Contact him today.