BOTOX® / Dysport® / Xeomin®
Injectable treatments are a simple, easy, and popular way to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For patients seeking to address facial cosmetic concerns such as crow’s feet, vertical lines between the eyebrows, deep forehead creases, or frown lines, the variety of injectables offered by our Philadelphia botox Nurse Injectors and doctors can serve as a non-surgical alternative for facial rejuvenation. BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, and Xeomin® are all designed to give patients smoother, younger-looking skin.
How BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, and Xeomin® Work
Since the underlying cause of many facial lines and wrinkles is the uncontrolled contraction of facial muscles, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, and Xeomin® are all injectables that are used to relax these muscles and temporarily restrict them from tightening. By alleviating the stress and pressure placed on these hyperdynamic lines, patients can gain a refreshed and rested appearance.
There are subtle differences between Botox Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin, but all three are commonly used to reduce the wrinkles associated with facial animation and emotional expression. The nuances between these neuromodulators include time of onset, duration and diffusion around the injection sites. In addition, there are sometimes added benefits associated with them – for example, both BOTOX® and Xeomin® injections have helped patients who suffer from excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis). During the consultation process, Dr. Bucky, Dr. Stark and our nurse injectors can help you decide which injectable can best achieve your individual cosmetic goals.
The Benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, and Xeomin®
- Easy recovery with little to no downtime
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive
- Temporary, which makes it easier to commit to than surgical procedures
- Can also be utilized to treat excessive sweating
- May be effective in reducing migraine symptoms and frequency
Why Get BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin® from a Plastic Surgeon or Nurse Injector?
Board-certified plastic surgeons Dr. Bucky and Dr. Ran Y. Stark, and our specially trained nurse injectors can provide a customized experience with superior results. The benefits of seeing a Plastic Surgeon or Nurse Injector for BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin® include:
- Training and Expertise Our Nurses and surgeons have studied the face from an aesthetic and biological perspective, and possesses an in depth knowledge of anatomy that enables them to tailor treatment to your unique facial features.
- Natural Looking Results Our extensive experience and knowledge guide our nuanced approach to deliver results that look refined and graceful, never stiff or frozen.
- Reduced Chance of Side Effects BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, and Xeomin® are widely considered to be safe with very low complication rates when administered by trained professionals. Our Surgeons and Nurse Injectors will assess your medical history and approach each injection with precise care in order to provide the safest treatment possible.
- Patient Education and Evaluation We offer a wide range of injectables and we will take the time to discuss all options to ensure each patient gets the correct treatment. Since we also offer a full spectrum of non-surgical and surgical procedures, we can properly assess if BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin® will be able to achieve patient goals, or if other treatments should be considered.
Areas That Can Be Treated With BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin®
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyes, or “11 furrows”
- Crows feet and fine lines around the eyes
- Drooping eyebrows
- Marionette lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Smile lines
- Chin dimpling
What to Expect from Treatment with Injectables
Each treatment utilizes a very fine needle that is carefully and strategically injected into the target area. The entire injection process for each treatment usually lasts no longer than 5-15 minutes, depending on the number of areas being treated. Patients typically experience little to no pain, and topical anesthetics and other techniques are available to minimize discomfort. The procedure is often so simple and quick, many patients elect to have their injectable treatments performed during their lunch hour.
Recovery and Results from Injectables
With each of these injectables, there is usually little to no downtime for the patient. Immediately before treatment, a topical anesthetic may be used to numb the injection site. Cold compresses are also used before and after treatment to help ensure comfort. In some cases, patients may experience temporary redness or swelling shortly after treatment, though these symptoms should quickly dissipate. Most of our patients return to work or their normal daily activities immediately after treatment. The results from these injectables typically begin to be seen as early as 3-5 days and generally last 3-4 months. Results can be easily maintained and improved with follow-up treatments. Follow up treatments range from 2-4 times per year.
How Do I Know if BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin® Are Right for Me?
During a consultation with Dr. Bucky, Dr. Ran Y. Stark, or one of our Nurse Injectors, we will discuss your goals and options to help determine the best treatment for you. BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin® might be right for you if:
- You would like to look younger and more refreshed
- You wish to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- You want to prevent the development of future lines and wrinkles
- You are seeking subtle, but noticeable results
- You are interested in a non-surgical procedure
- You do not want any downtime after treatment
- You prefer temporary results with easy maintenance
Contact Our Office
For more information about BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport™, or Xeomin®, or if you are interested in any of our other cosmetic injectables, please contact our office today.
Exclusive BEAUTY BENEFITS
Bucky Black Cardholders receive 20% off BOTOX®/Dysport® treatments.Learn More
A New Concept
In Skin Care
Dr. Bucky is the first United States physician to offer Alphaeon Dermal Solutions to our patients. The only way to directly deliver essential nutrients to rejuvenate your skin.Visit Our Online Store