Out of Town Patients
Our board-certified plastic surgeon—Dr. Louis Bucky—and the Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia have collaborated to design a Medical Concierge Program that offers special amenities and accommodations to out-of-town patients receiving plastic surgery at our Philadelphia and Ardmore area practices. As part of this unique concierge program for traveling patients, you will be able to take advantage of Five Diamond award winning services and an unprecedented level of care that can help enhance your overall recovery process. Some distinctive offerings include:
- Complimentary transportation from the hospital or surgical center back to the Ritz-Carlton following the surgery.
- Anticipation and compliance of special dietary requirements and restrictions, including 24-hour in-room dining, macrobiotic cuisine, including a consultation with the Chef upon request.
- Complimentary prescription retrieval service.
- Well-appointed guest rooms elegant furnishings, including in-room refrigeration and rooms with two double beds.
- Handicapped-accessible room accommodations and coordination of medical services and equipment upon request.
- Personalized wake-up calls, ensuring prompt arrival at medical appointments or meetings.
- Uncompromising attention to details and highly personalized service from our entire staff.
- Exclusive Concierge Level accommodations are available for an additional fee, featuring a warm, private and relaxing Club Lounge, offering five complimentary food and beverage presentations throughout the day, the additional personal services of a Club Concierge, and a wide variety of reading material and upgraded guest room amenities.
Making a Reservation
Please contact one of Dr. Bucky’s Patient Care Coordinators below and they will be happy to make a reservation.
The Medical Concierge Program is based per room for deluxe accommodations, single or double occupancy, including tax, and subject to availability.
Dr. Bucky’s Private Duty Nurses are part of our plastic surgery team, and provide overnight care during your stay at the Ritz Carlton. Our patient coordinators will arrange for your nursing care.
We highly recommend The Ritz-Carlton at 10 Avenue of the Arts, (215) 523-8000. When making reservations, you must mention Pennsylvania Hospital in order to get the special rates. Rates are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel. For more detailed information about hotel accommodations, contact Physician, Patient and Guest Services at (215) 829-8777.
Philadelphia’s Independence Visitor Center, located at 6th & Market streets at the footsteps of Independence Hall National Historical Park (just a short walk from our office), offers up to the minute information and high tech resources on the city and outlying counties. 215-965-7676 or 800-537-7676.
(first number is distance)
- 0.18 Ristorante La Buca 711 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215)928-0556
- 0.5 Buddakan 325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 574-9440
- 0.6 Fork 306 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 625-9425
- 0.6 Tangerine 232 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 627-5116
- 0.2 Jones 700 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 223-5663
- 0.06 Starbucks 8th and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (215) 627-2945
Introducing a New Concept in Skin Care
Dr. Bucky is the first United States physician to offer Alphaeon Dermal Solutions to our patients. The only way to directly deliver essential nutrients to rejuvenate your skin.Visit Our Online Store