Renowned as a leader and innovator in the field of aesthetic surgery, Dr. Louis P. Bucky has the honor of serving as Co-Chair of the upcoming ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium—an annual conference intended to educate aesthetic surgeons on some of the most advanced principles and methodologies being employed in facial plastic surgery today.
As Co-Chair, Dr. Bucky will be moderating, discussing, and lecturing on topics ranging from injectable fillers and fat removal to facelift surgery and neck rejuvenation. Beginning with a welcome announcement at 7:20 am on Friday, January 13th, his engagements throughout the conference are as follows:
- Moderator – “What Is Perception and What Is Reality?” (7:30–9:05 am)
- Moderator – “Safety and Efficacy with FIllers: Does It Matter Where You Inject?” (11:00 am–12:00 pm)
- Moderator – “Missing Links: Why Do Some People Have Busy Injectable Practices?” (2:00–3:00 pm)
- Moderator – “Treatment of the Aging Upper Orbit” (7:30–8:45 am)
- Discussant – “What’s the Difference Between Festoons and Malar Bags and Is There a Treatment?” (8:45–9:25 am)
- Speaker – “Pearls and Ponderings” (9:20–9:25 am)
- Lecturer – “Transconjunctival Fat Removal, Skin Pinch and Laser: Low Risk, Short Recovery, Dependable Results” (11:05–11:25 am)
- Moderator – “Point Counterpoint: How and When to Do a Canthopexy” (11:40 am–12:30 pm)
- Lecturer – “Tumescent Infiltration with Blunt Undermining” (2:30–2:50 pm)
- Discussant – “Combining Facelifting with Resurfacing: No Longer Crazy” (3:40–4:40 pm)
- Speaker – “Pearls and Ponderings” (4:35–4:40 pm)
- Moderator – “Complications in Aesthetic Surgery of the Face: Avoiding and Treating Them Because They Are Always Looking for You” (4:40–5:40 pm)
- Lecturer – “Interactive Video: Simultaneous Facelifting and Fat Grafting” (7:30–8:25 am)
- Lecturer – “Complications of Fat Grafting” (8:30–8:45 am)
- Moderator – “Saving the Best for Last — Improving Your Results in the Neck: Sorry, Guys, but It Is All Subplatysmal” (10:00 am–12:00 pm)
“It is a great honor to be the co-chair of a program that I herald as one of the most engaging and informative on one of my favorite topics—facial rejuvenation,” says Dr. Bucky. “It excites me to be intrinsically involved in this symposium which engages physicians in a unique way through its unconventional yet practical discussion topics. I hope all attendees will leave with practical pearls of information to improve the cultures of everyday practice and a heightened focus and understanding on how to solve the most common and difficult aspects of facial rejuvenation.”
About the ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium
Hosted by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the ASAPS Las Vegas 2017 Facial & Rhinoplasty Symposium offers an expansive exploration of the latest concepts, techniques, and common issues involving facial rejuvenation and rhinoplasty. Scheduled to take place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas from January 13th–15th, 2017, the meeting provides attendees the opportunity to learn from some of the world’s most respected plastic surgeons in an effort to improve the level of care aesthetic surgery patients receive nationwide.
For more information, or if you are interested in scheduling a consultation with Dr. Bucky at one of our Philadelphia-area offices, please contact us today.